wpengine

wpengine

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: No animation is applied after adding classes.

No animation is applied after adding classes. 6 years 2 months ago #1038

• Richard
Hi there!

I have recently installed "Animate it" on my Wordpress. I am using something called page builder (Using widgets) and because of that don't have an access to the visual editor. I still do have small textbox area where I can past in the classes (For widgets) but even when I do the animation doesn't work. Just to let you know I am aware of classes generator and that you are supposed to use them in the visual editor.
I have tried to use visual editor just for the sake of checking if the plugin works and it did. may you please help me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No animation is applied after adding classes. 6 years 2 months ago #1039

• eLEOPARD
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 54
Dear Richard,

Thanks for using the Animate It!

Regarding Page Builder, see if there is another input box with Animate It! Classes box, something like Custom CSS Classes or similar.
As a workaround, you can add the animation classes to this box, and animations should work fine.

Sometimes Page Builders do not add the extra classes added by other Plugins, and this is a simple work-around.

Also, could you please send me the link to the one are you using, as there are quite a few :)

e.g. in Site Origins Page Builder, there is Custom Widgets Class box where you can add the classes.
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by eLEOPARD.

No animation is applied after adding classes. 6 years 2 months ago #1040

• Richard
Hi there!

Thanks a lot ;) . Sorry for not clarifying which Builder I use. I use the origin site builder just as shown on your image. Funny enough the panel that you showing to me I use almost every day and didn't notice the "widget class" before. I guess when people say "You don't notice till you need it" are quite right :lol: :lol: :lol: . The tet box did add the classes and now everything is fine. Thanks a lot. You can be sure that I will leave a good review of the plugin ;) .
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Richard.

No animation is applied after adding classes. 6 years 2 months ago #1042

• eLEOPARD
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 54
Dear Richard,

Glad to know it worked.
You are right about the "You don't notice..." Happens to me too :cheer:

Please feel free to let me know if you face any other issues.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

Need Customization? Feel free to...

Contact Us

If you like these extensions, help us buy Yoga Mats :)